Search This Blog

Monday 8 July 2019

SILENT RECORDER

Hoping to ease my mind
I opened my diary
to pen down my thoughts.
Before writing another page
went through some random pages.

Explores million moments
of waiting, agony and grief.
Page to page full of
mixed up memories of
his insults and rudeness, 
cruelty from his iron hands.

All about the storms we face
All about flash of lightning
occasional softness and smoothness
and about never noticed growing rain drops
at the corners of my eyes.

And it's all about 
how I tried to impress
my need for you,
my reactions for your rudeness
expressions of my frustration
anger for not being reasonable.

What a silent record of life...

- Dhammika Chandani

1 comment:

I encourage you to share your thoughts if they are related to the topic being discussed. I review all the comments being posted. The views expressed in comments reflect those of the author and do not necessarily reflect my opinion.
I want to publish all your comments, but I expect comments generally to be courteous. I will not post comments if they:
contain hate speech directed at any particular race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability;
contain obscene, indecent, or profane language;
contain threats or defamatory statements;
promote or endorse services or products of yours. (Non-commercial links that are relevant to the topic or another comment are acceptable for posting.)
Thanks