Search This Blog

Friday 18 October 2019

Dear Eldest

Ok, I have to admit,
I do not want you to grow up.
I want you to be my little daughter
forever,
See your beautiful smile
every time I come home from work.
You were born with that 
nice smile,
But you fought every inch of the way
with mum and me,
To show me 
you can take care of yourself,
and your little sister, 
With your bubbliness,
and happy smile, 
and loud singing, 
and as a chatting queen. 
Well you can
take care of yourself,  
I am proud of you,
What you have achieved,
Whatever you are going to achieve,
What you have become,
No matter what 
I love you 
You are my eldest,
Happy 18th Shani 

2 comments:

  1. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an really long comment but after
    I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well
    I'm not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say excellent
    blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. Unfortunately I did not realize comments are moderated by myself as I did not receive them..

    ReplyDelete

I encourage you to share your thoughts if they are related to the topic being discussed. I review all the comments being posted. The views expressed in comments reflect those of the author and do not necessarily reflect my opinion.
I want to publish all your comments, but I expect comments generally to be courteous. I will not post comments if they:
contain hate speech directed at any particular race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability;
contain obscene, indecent, or profane language;
contain threats or defamatory statements;
promote or endorse services or products of yours. (Non-commercial links that are relevant to the topic or another comment are acceptable for posting.)
Thanks