Search This Blog

Saturday 18 February 2023

Z nation is horrible but strangely attarcting



My crushes these days - Lieutenant Roberta Warren(Kellita Smith)  and Addy Carver (Anastasia Baranova)  from “Z nation” . Remember few years back we were hooked into watching “The Walking Dead". That was back in 2010. Then came the “ Z nation”, somewhat around 2015. I missed it. last couple of months I was watching it on Netflix.  

-Z Nation is an American zombie drama series created by Karl Schaefer and Craig Engler.

Utterly horrible to watch killing those zombies and talkers. But amazing story line and the plot.

Pretty much it is depicting the society you are living in now. Killing humans by other humana hungry for power. Sound familiar?

And why it was called “Z nation” back in 2014? Did the writer know what’s coming up later,  like other Hollywood movies or this was another Hollywood prophecy?






No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to share your thoughts if they are related to the topic being discussed. I review all the comments being posted. The views expressed in comments reflect those of the author and do not necessarily reflect my opinion.
I want to publish all your comments, but I expect comments generally to be courteous. I will not post comments if they:
contain hate speech directed at any particular race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability;
contain obscene, indecent, or profane language;
contain threats or defamatory statements;
promote or endorse services or products of yours. (Non-commercial links that are relevant to the topic or another comment are acceptable for posting.)
Thanks