Search This Blog

Sunday 15 March 2020

Corona cannot defeat us


All four of us sit together yesterday after long time. Both daughters were busy with studies for long. They are doing A/level and elder one Shania is always busy  with her arts. Well we start discussing Corona. Yes, that one. Then it’s happened that I had Grease – theatrical musical later turn into a cinema with John Travolta  as Danny and Olivia Newton John as Sandy. 

We were laughing at 70 s American costumes while enjoying the music. Well, Ines had an idea to watch “Dirty dancing” with Patrick Swayze as Johnny and Jennifer Grey as Frances (baby). As a teenager apparently she watched it 12 times (I knew the score) . Well, luckily, we had Amazon prime Video and start watching. For girls and me it’s the second time and for Ines it’s the 13th time. She was dancing happily to the music and we were all laughing and happy.
And we realised we are not talking any more about damn coronavirus. Life is beautiful. It’s up to us to live and cherish it. Viruses come and go. Humanity will survive.

Thank you corona.

“remember the last song. It goes like this:

Now I've had the time of my life
No, I never felt like this before
Yes I swear it's the truth
And I owe it all to you
'Cause I've had the time of my life
And I owe it all to you
Just remember
You're the one thing
I can't get enough of
So I'll tell you something
This could be love

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to share your thoughts if they are related to the topic being discussed. I review all the comments being posted. The views expressed in comments reflect those of the author and do not necessarily reflect my opinion.
I want to publish all your comments, but I expect comments generally to be courteous. I will not post comments if they:
contain hate speech directed at any particular race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability;
contain obscene, indecent, or profane language;
contain threats or defamatory statements;
promote or endorse services or products of yours. (Non-commercial links that are relevant to the topic or another comment are acceptable for posting.)
Thanks